scarleteyes scarleteyes 26-30 29 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Well hun you just also found out that he is not your boyfriend :0(

Best Answer

Brilliant..

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

its called the "bottom line" lol shes right, move on now, or risk a bunch of unnecessary pain.

Best Answer

How could you not know? While you may love him, the fact still remains that he has been lying to you for four years and living a double life, maybe even triple because who knows who else he is seeing besides you! Do you really want to be with someone like that? Sure, you can forgive him, but that doesn't change the fact that he is MARRIED.

Best Answer

I agree with STL. he has been lying to you for several years. You can forgive him but i would definitely say you kick him to the curb :-)

Best Answer

omg! ahem NO! he is a cheater... once a cheater always a cheater!!! today he's cheating on his wife with you... tomorrow he will be cheating on you with someone else... wake up call!!!!

Best Answer

You know the answer to that. You've been with a man who has two children that didn't even bring them up in 4 years. Are you willing to get serious with someone who is a horrible father AND husband? Now that you've found this out, will you be able to trust him in the future? Or will you just be waiting for that other shoe to drop? Do you think he'll suddenly be faithful to you?<br />
You didn't just find out he's got a secret puzzle fetish or that he was adopted as a kid. You found out he's been hiding three human beings from you for four years. You don't need to worry about forgiving. You need to run away, and run away fast!

Best Answer

Nooooo. This is a bad, bad situation. I want to say much more but don't even know where to start...

Best Answer

How is the even a question? Baffles me..

Best Answer

Stop teasing me! You're not serious? Google "Lorena Bobbitt" and if you follow her lead, then you can forgive him.

Best Answer

Forgive him? Yes. Trust him? I wouldn't. Forgiveness doesn't always remove consequences, but refusing to forgive will only hurt you in the long run.<br />
My ex wife left me and for the longest time I refused to forgive her and you know what? It didn't do any harm to her while it was holding me prisoner in a cell of my own making. It's not worth refusing to forgive. I'll never trust her again, but that's what she gets for her actions.

Best Answer

Forgive him? Are you out of your effin mind??

Best Answer

You dont say if he was living with them during that time though even if seperated he should have been up front with you. If he was living with them, most certainly Not. He was not honest with you and he betrayed both his family and you. If you forgive him, its the same as saying that it was okay and gives him permission to continue to be dishonest with you. This situation also gives you a very clear picture of how he treats those who love him. Is that really the type of person you want to be with?

Best Answer

no you should think about what he's doing to his wife and children then decide if you want to be next

Best Answer

what the hell is wrong with you? he's been lying to you for 4 ******* years about his relationship status and his family. and you're asking if you should forgive him? why? because you don't mind your status as mistress and (unintentional) home wrecker? "borrow" his phone, call his wife, and tell her her husband has been an unfaithful bastard for the past 4 years, say you're sorry for her pain. then you should hang up, go chuck the phone at his head and kick his *** to the curb. he needs to learn that karma's a *****, and you need to learn to pick better men

Best Answer

Aaaaabsolutely not!

Best Answer

Why would you forgive someone who was so dishonest with you. That's crazy.

Best Answer

That actually happened to me and to this day my family throws in my face on how stupid I am and the stupid mistake I made like accidentally dating a married man whom I did not know was married. No, I would not forgive...If he going to lie about big stuff he going to lie about everything. The guy I dated..I tried to forgive..he got a divorce and we dated 7yrs and when he was on a so call business trip he was in Las Vegas getting married to somebody else and he came back married and again didn't tell me he was married he was going to try to date me and have a new wife and he thought nobody would find out. It was a nightmare...I have not dated since its been five years I don't trust anyone any more after that It messed me up bad. No, don't forgive..it could lead to big problems later.

Best Answer

He is a husband and father , and lied to you and his family for that long , forget him would be a better idea

Best Answer

You are a mistress now....does the wife know?

Best Answer

mon pére ou

Best Answer

Hell no. Every single time he led you to believe he was available he was actively lying to you, and you can't build a relationship on that. Plus, if he was in an ongoing marriage and actually cheating on his wife with you, he has absolutely no loyalty or character and doesn't deserve a chance to hurt you the way he hurt her.

Best Answer

If you found out from him personally yes but if you found out from another person dump his a$$ you don't need liars.

Best Answer