although he always texts me, he spent a whole day with her on the friday. we also had an arguement yesterday so do i tell him after we had an arguement or wait until its all calmed down?
zoequirk zoequirk 18-21, F 11 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Please do be worried and confront him in a conversational way and let him know how you feel, don't go crazy by giving him ultimatums or options, the me or her strategy never works cause even if he says you he'll dislike that you made him chose specially if there's nothing to worry about. So talk it out, tell him why you argued with him and that u only got upset cause you care and he'll definitely try to talk it out with you. good luck and god bless

Best Answer

What? Everyday of the week should be for me! Especially a FRIDAY!!!! Talk when ya are calm, tell him. If he doesn't listen or care, MOVE ON!! !

Best Answer

Has he done anything to have you distrust him? Because, one either trusts someone or not. There's no middle of the road.

Best Answer

Tell him to sod off, never mind worried !!!!!

Best Answer

That depends on if you actually will do something about the situation. If he keeps seeing her, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to sit back and let it happen? Or dump his *** and find someone worth your time and effort?

Best Answer

it happend the same with me.. my gal was away.. long distnce stuuff.. i panicked and i said her ,, jst in bad mood .. and kindda pullling her leg that she is lieing... after that she dont reply to my msgs,,.. or call... i ll suggest you to speak to him.. and if the guy is urs.. he will lsten other wise dont hurt urself.. !!! i know its gonna be tough.<br />
i believe my girl but now i think i have lost her.. its been 3 weeks she hasnt replying to me.. her friends also have stopeed talking to mee.. all thses signs are meking me thinking that .,,.... i goofed up... i am a guy.. we do goofed up stuff a lot.. but this time me gonna wait for her.. i m gonna apologise.. if she is meant for me.. she will be with me.. and i m gonna try.. coz i dont want to regret.. loosing her for my stupidity....

Best Answer

Yeah for sure

Best Answer