cook. So practicing not happening. :( What do I do now? I can't tell my rummies to let me cook.
leavemehappy leavemehappy 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 29, 2013 in Food

Lol my wife couldn't cookrice when we got married. She learned you will too.

Best Answer

So just make stuff. Cookies. Cakes. Takes more discipline to bake than it does to make meals anyway. Seriously doubt your times will mind you learning to make that stuff. Then you can graduate to other things like bread.

Best Answer

Find a cooking class elsewhere, and sign up.

Best Answer

Why not tell the roomies to let you cook, your roommates you share in the rent and probably the chores. When I was young and just married I caught two ovens on fire with my cooking and I've been married for 32 years now.

Best Answer

Marry a guy that likes to cook. Perhaps they are silently telling you, cooking isn't your forte.

Best Answer

cooking is actually easy,<br />
start off with a few good cookbooks, or even find good recipes online.<br />
You just have to follow them strictly for a spell, than as you get comfortable, you can experiment.

Best Answer

I CAN cook dear..but I cant practise cuz we 3 rummies eat together so they mainly cook n never let me cook :(

Best Answer

awe you be ok, I am sure

Best Answer

:( ok thnx for ur reply dear

Best Answer

You can sign up for cooking classes! Thats what we gave my daughter and her boyfriend for Christmas one year!

Best Answer

Doesn't..................."My roommate 'doesn't' let me cook"<br />
"and at home, mom 'doesn't let me" buahh ha ha ha ha ha ....<br />
This is so much fun! I'm going to spend the rest of the day correcting everyone's grammar and spelling! buah ha ha ha ha ha!

Best Answer

agghhh... my 1st language is not english.. who gave you job here to find out peoples grammatical mistake??? huhhh.... and rather you could correct my mistake. What's wrong!!!

Best Answer