Thisbe Thisbe 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Abuse

everything is sweet and loving from the start then it start in small portions to break you down a little at a time becareful though once they succeed in the emotional abuse the physical abuse starts

Best Answer

Agree, when you look back you see little clues but so in love you let things go and start again, believe the "I'm sorrys" and the "Won't do it agains".

Best Answer

Pretty much this, people are sweet, kind, and generous in the initial stages of the relationship and they slowly morph themselves until they know they've caught you in their web. My cousin had this one guy who went out of his way for her at the start but then he starting guilting her about everything until she was doing everything for him, and he began getting more detached and she kept looking for that high of the original relationship.

Best Answer

Real ******* mess

Best Answer

it's a hard road to travel once u start down it

Best Answer

At the beginning, everything between my ex and i was great. He was friendly, SO sweet, and caring.

About a month in, I started seeing little fractures in his persona. He started getting REALLY angry at things. Little things, only for a short while. I didn't pay attention to it, because I figured it was just stresses of working, study, etc.

I shouldn't have, because it got worse. Second month in, the anger outbursts got worse and worse. I confronted him about it, and he asked me if i was going to leave him. I said I wasn't, that I'd always love him, but he sulked for hours and hours about it.

At about 3 months, the paranoia began to set in. the whole "where are you going? who with? Why?" And these were coupled by those tiny outbursts that had been getting more frequent.

I think at 4 months things got ridiculous. He began panicking, thinking I was going to leave him. He sent me flowers and things, straight to my office. He told me he'd kill himself if I ever left him.

I left him at about 6 months, when I told him I was going out with some friends for a night out and he blew his top, smashed things, accused me of cheating.

It was a screaming match. That was the moment i said we were over. He just cried, begged, threatened me, tried to blackmail me.

I walked out that door and i've never been happier. My experience was fairly short, but I hope that helped you!

Best Answer

ok, lets see,when a relationships starts with a blow-job on a park bench,it generates into a very emotionally abusive relationship....cause one party loves to get sucked on a sit....hows that sound?

Best Answer

I knew a couple (who have now divorced) where the husband was an abuser on several levels, including emotionally. PM me if you're interested in more of the story.

Best Answer

Have to agree with letbeangel. With my husband started out so nice. I loved him so much, took ages for me to even accept I was so wrong about a person. And of course not always bad all the time. When I tried to break free, that is when it got really worse. I would like to add that I grew up without a father. Perhaps not having that role model of what a good man does for the females in my life left be open to falling for my husband. Honestly he was the same from day one, just refused to see it, made excuses for him. Once I had emotionally and physically had enough I could look back and see it. Don't hate him, just who he is and not with him now. But we share children and he is a better father than husband.

Best Answer

Write about what you know.

Best Answer

i was born into it.......

Best Answer