I can only speak for American politics but yes, they are. Just ignore it as best you can, for ever and ever. :-)

Best Answer

Yes... Politicians will say whatever they can to get your vote. Even if they have the best intentions at heart, like I think most do... the political game and their campaign staff formulate ideas, lectures, speeches, spin negative and positive news to show their candidate in the best of light. Its all about posturing and looking better than your opponents. You may think that candidate "so-and-so" is good at heart, but he/she has a few people on staff to do the dirty work they cannot be seen doing. Its a vicious game and in my opinion, its cruel, misleading and very opportunistic.

Best Answer

Sadly, yes. It's been this way for a very long time, and it is getting worse, I think. Do a search on log cabin politics in United States history. That one sure backfired. :)

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Get use to it, it's going to get worse in your future.

Best Answer

To some extent, though I feel like it has gotten worse over the years. This year it's especially bad since now both candidates have SuperPACs spending millions to buy attack ads on their behalf..

Best Answer