I'll go stoically, but I'm going to spit on someone! I don't know who, but someone's going to get it! >:/

Best Answer

LoL

Best Answer

I wouldn't give them the Satisfaction.

Best Answer

so you go willingly, then?

Best Answer

It wouldn't be ,willingly. I'm out numbered, and have no chance of changing the outcome. I wouldn't loose my dignity.

Best Answer

Dignity.....

Best Answer

Go to my end with dignity.

Best Answer

I'd be thinking, where the **** am I? Then I would just imagine a hero comes and rescues me... my imagination has got my back like that..

Best Answer

I'd get in one last word about what a douchebag the king is and how scotland will be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooommmm!!!!!!!

Best Answer

With dignity. They are probably already throwing rotten tomatoes at me, so I am doing my best to stand proud. SPLAT!!! Oooh...right in the eyes....I WILL ask to make a speech....and it will be quite long and fascinating all about my sexual exploits to keep them interested longer...but in the end I will swing, my long tomato stained white dress swaying like a bell in the wind....(sigh).

Best Answer

Awesome - I sense your dignity and self respect (and so you have mine) - **** them.

Best Answer

I know the gallow-maker. (smirks)

Best Answer

That won't stop the execution. What do you do, take it or weep like a 3rd grade girl?

Best Answer

i would be whistling

Best Answer

what tune?

Best Answer

im for ever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air

Best Answer

I would probably run to the gallows and tie the noose myself

Best Answer

don't be so enthusiastic! LoL

Best Answer

I think that in exhibiting Irony perhaps I would really get the last laugh

Best Answer

i would wait for a dragon to attack and bless the divines for a second chance.

Best Answer

LoL - Good luck with that!

Best Answer

I would not be dragged

Best Answer

you have courage then.

Best Answer

If the gallows are coming.. I would be there no matter the outcome. I would rather do it without the boot stompings and stick abuse.

Best Answer

you have my respect and I would support you.

Best Answer

Thank you guard escort #6 :)

Best Answer