(no money, but everything else)
laleee laleee 26-30, F 8 Answers Sep 1 in Doing Good

that my son have a happy and fulfilling life, that this one thing was taken care of, and the last one i would reserve for a bit...mainly cause i'm drawing a blank

Best Answer

*Happiness
*Sanity
*Inner tranquility

Best Answer

My wife's health to be completely restored. My knees to be healed and finally wisdom.

Best Answer

2 very good wishes, being unhealthy sucks.... I'm just not sure on the wisdom part.... it can be a curse....

Best Answer

It would help you to make wise choices and do what is right.

Best Answer

Ok, I'm wishing you all the best then :) And that your 3 wishes will come true :)

Best Answer

Woo Hoo! :) :) Thank you :) :) :) :) :)

Best Answer

I would wish for a happy life, success and lastly three more wishes :)

Best Answer

smart woman :)

Best Answer

Better luck, happiness and more money

Best Answer

if I can't wish for money, what's the point of having a genie ???? now, get back in that bottle !!! lol

Best Answer

yeah it's wasted on you....

Best Answer

not so. if I wished to have a lot of money, I would share it with family and friends. of course I would spend money on the lady that would be with me too :)

Best Answer

I'll give up all three for the honor of meeting you.

Best Answer

lol, did you fall into a charm pot or something? :P

Best Answer

My first wish would be to replace my fingers with plastic spoons.. My second wish would be for everything and everyone to smell like a freshly opened bag of Doritos...and finally my third wish would be for my hair to be turned into 100% dark chocolate:D!!... Wait! Can I take that last wish back I totally forgot about the Sun and I'm not prepared for the melted mess that my newly replaced hair will make:(...:D!

Best Answer

why would you want your fingers to be plastic spoons?!

Best Answer

That's a good question!! :D My best sober answer for that question would be if I was ever in a survival situation where I was lost on an island I could break those plastic suckers off and use them as spears to catch fish for food:D...but honestly I just really like cereal and you can never have enough spoons, right!?:(.....:D!

Best Answer

omg, you should stop drinking. This is horrible!

Best Answer

How did you know I was drinking!!?! You really are a genie:D!! Can you give me a freebie fourth wish to refill my vodka bottle!? (please say yes, please say yes!!) No, I'm kidding I'm not drunk but I totally get why you would think I'm hammered out of my mind with those ridiculous answers I wrote down:(...:D!

Best Answer