StupidoAmore StupidoAmore 18-21, F 48 Answers Jul 25, 2012

yeah I'd be completely screwed. Over and over. And It would feel SO good. It was an xxx movie.

Best Answer

Lol...Last movie I saw was Magic Mike...so I guess I would be screwed one way or another.

Best Answer

Ditto this exactly.

Best Answer

I'd be a Pictonian by now most likley. Or clinging to Germany/Italy for dear life, IF I somehow managed to escape those weird rainbow things. What are you talking about this sounds strange? The Hetalia Movie: Paint It White!

Best Answer

O_O The last movie I watched was The Grey. It's about a small group of people who crash from an airplane in the arctic circle and get eaten to death, one by one, by a den (which includes multiple packs) of timberwolves.<br />
I'd be completely screwed.

Best Answer

Yea I saw that one. Lol but doesn't Liam survive at the end?

Best Answer

nope. SPOILER ALERT
Once he's the only one left he realizes that he's walked right into their den.

Best Answer

Does a TV movie count? If it does, it was 'The Road to Coronation Street', a dramatisation of the creation of the programme, in which case, it wouldn't be too bad, I'd like to be a screenwriter! If it doesn't, the last movie was 'Brave', and I'd be pretty screwed then! :P

Best Answer

The A-Team. Drive a tank out of a flying AC-130's loading bay and shoot down 2 predator drones while parachuting the tank and fall right into a big lake and drive the tank all the way to another city.

Best Answer

thats fine by me it would end but then it would never end as me being in it.14

Best Answer

The last movie I saw was 'Savages'...

Best Answer

The Hangover...yeah, I'm screwed! But it would be an awesome adventure!

Best Answer

A Clockwork Orange.<br />
I'd be fine as long as I don't Ludwig Van's 9th Symphony :D

Best Answer

i'd be smeared across an army ba<x>se by aliens..Area 51.. hangar 4...i'd be really screwed.

Best Answer

not much I don't think I could stand all the singing though

Best Answer

the last movie I saw was Magic Mike<br />
I think I would think I died and went to heaven! <br />
yummy<br />
*swoons* <br />
although I would have preferred some Aussie accents like the Thunder from Down-Under but I won't complain.

Best Answer

O.O<br />
District 9, I get to grow an alien arm then be hunted by the government.

Best Answer

the last movie I watched was the haunting. If that happened to me in real, it would be AWESOME in a creepy way.

Best Answer

OMG, I just watched Contagian. I'm a goner.

Best Answer

Saw...

Best Answer

i would be poisoned by some hi-tech sci-fi Chinese synthetic bullshit from a bald gay gangsta-jerk (movie "Crank")...so i guess pretty much screwed

Best Answer

lol it was "mars wants moms" with my son, so it depends if i was the kid or the mom. If I was the mom, I'm screwed bc my son is only 2, and if it's the other way around, i feel pretty confident that i could be sneaky and take the martians-at least without their damn guns!

Best Answer

i just watched this weird flick on hulu called "the oregonian." i'm probably pretty screwed. i think the concept of it is that it's a walk through a nightmare. it's a pretty random and strange flick.

Best Answer