dontaskmewhoiam dontaskmewhoiam 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

OK, grey horse, long mane and tail. The forest is lush green, thick but with a path, lots of flowers, birds and butterflies, nature basically. Hope to be getting the analysis soon :)

Best Answer

Red Hare, china's mightiest warrior, Lu Bu's Horse

Best Answer

grey mare,all bush

Best Answer

The horse is a dark chestnut brown. It seems almost to blend with the oaks ahead darkened as they are by the monstrous collective shadow cast by the thick mass of darkgreen leaves overhead.

Best Answer

Oh and the suns setting too but that came out sounding waaay too pretentious.

Best Answer

I'm riding a white stallion into a the thick green forest with so many beautiful wild horses everyhere, with waterfalls, and streams flowing into an opening that leads to the ocean where my lover is waiting for me......

Best Answer

the horse is pale. the forest is thick with fallen trees. theres no way around it so I must go through, up, and over with only a double edged sword. which cuts with uncanny precision. the thicker the fallen trees become the sharper my sword becomes and the pile behind me gets bigger and bigger. my strength and my senses become more powerful and harmonious. my horse begins to breath fire and we are one.

Best Answer

lets ride my unicorn togeather where the trees grow butter flyes

Best Answer

purple unicorn :)

Best Answer

my horse is a saddle bred, so she's chestnut brown w/ a white striped nose and the forests here in the caribbean are rain forests......but we usually ride along the beach....

Best Answer

Is it rude?

Best Answer