JustLetItShine JustLetItShine 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Hobbies

I'd imagine something more enjoyable.

Best Answer

thats what everyone will do as god said in quran

22. He it is Who enableth you to traverse through land and sea; so that ye even board ships― they sail with them with a favourable wind and they rejoice thereat; then comes a stormy wind and the waves come to them from all sides, and they think they are being overwhelmed: they cry unto Allah, sincerely offering (their) duty unto Him, saying "If Thou dost deliver us from this, we shall truly show our gratitude!"

23. But when He delivereth them Behold! they transgress insolently through the earth in defiance of right! O mankind! your insolence is against your own souls― an enjoyment of the life of the Present: in the end to Us is your return, and We shall show you the truth of all that ye did

Best Answer

lol srsleh?

Best Answer

the answer is stop imagening btw :)

Best Answer

Tell them I'm a lawyer.

Best Answer

On the shark meat. They are good eating as long as they do not swim away and leave me alone in the boat.

Best Answer