tell me if you are British when you respond. Cause I am marking this criminal act of banning pie down! HA!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Feb 27, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Cromwell was clearly not from Wigan.

Best Answer

Who says it wasn't pagan in origin? I'm certainly not condemning pie but so many things did come from paganism.

Best Answer

Pie is pie. Doesn't matter on its origin. Paganism is still alive. I am not a Pagan. xox

Best Answer

Neither be I, Mylady. Hopefully your pie isn't alive.

Best Answer

It doesn't reflect on the British of today at all. In 1644 I'm pretty sure your ancestors weren't anybody you'd want to hang with today either.

Best Answer

He visited genocide upon the Irish which reflects rather badly.

Best Answer

I'm half British. I think the plowing under of the Australians and North Americans explains the big picture better though the pie is probably a better way to water down the subject and make it digestible for most.

Best Answer

Plowing under? Please elaborate. Do you love pie? Do you half care or love Cromwell? How are you half? I need more details, C.! xox

Best Answer

My DNA is roughly half UK and half Germanic. I actually have a bit of Celtic in the UK side and a bit of Scandinavian in the Germanic side. The British used feudalism to establish large scale pecking order. The problem is rich people are not inherently correct despite legends of kings and "God given authority and right". Cromwell was a bad person as are most absurdly rich people that tried to ruin things for others just to prove he was better than them. For this reason, the British had no issues almost wiping out Australians and North Americans because their evil leaders taught them to value themselves over others. Ironically this is a direct violation of Christian philosophy despite the fact most British call themselves Christian.

Best Answer

Thank you, C. xo

Best Answer

You didn't include India and the Near East?

Best Answer

Those countries actually avoided getting plowed under.

Best Answer

You two should both be friends. I adore both of you. xox

Best Answer

Put it this way: there's a reason why we sent the puritans to America. And yes I am indeed from the said blessed isle.

Best Answer

What is a puritan? How do you feel on this pie banning? Do you love pie? What do you love? How about Cromwell? I wanna know....

Best Answer