I guess, they will wait in the queue outside museum (where things of the past and extinct are collected) to see what is happiness was all about.

Best Answer

I think people will be medically capable of being happier than people in the 21st century. I believe that depression and mental illness will be cured, and that HOPEFULLY not only will it be cured, but every person on the planet will be able to receive treatment for it and there will be no insurance or income-ba<x>sed bullish!t. So in terms of capability or capacity for happiness, I believe that they will be happier. <br />
In terms of actual happiness, I don't believe they will be happier. I believe that technology will only become more invasive, thereby making peoples' lives more complex. One technology will build upon another to the point that people will be oblivious to how impersonal their lives have become and practically everything will be done digitally. I personally am not comfortable with it, but admit that it is just a natural progression. There is an economic, social, and cultural pressure to keep up with this trend. FOr example, companies and products feel as though they will fall behind and become irrelevant if they don't jump on the next digital technology, so it will just kind of naturally happen. It's the same way everyone wants to have the latest phone and be plugged into every integrated portal. <br />
The point is, when you engage in the latest technology people believe it brings a higher level of intelligence and experience and thus happiness, but I believe that the lack of intimacy can leave a deep void. In fact, people associate success (the generic definition) and knowledge with happiness, but it is often the least sophisticated communities with the most traditional ways and tight-knit groups who have the greatest level of satisfaction. Just my thoughts. And believe me, I am not against knowledge or technology, I would consider myself an academic. I'm just philosophically thinking through this.

Best Answer

considering the way the human race is going I won't be surprised if they self destruct before the next century

Best Answer

They will go to happy center like slimming center and will buy happiness. e-happiness.

Best Answer

I don't think there will be much left of civilization by then. The whole planet will be one big garbage dump with undrinkable water. The Chinese government might be running things and human life means nothing to them. I'm glad I won't be around then!

Best Answer

I think the next century will be a disaster

Best Answer

I will be pushing up daisies by then but I certainly hope so

Best Answer