What if you don't do it right and end up crippled from the neck down? You're not going to live forever anyway. Each day that goes by you are closer to death. Let father time kill you.

Best Answer

Please go to the hospital now remember our thoughts change

Best Answer

Why 49 hours? Is it significant? Please get yourself to the hospital now.

Best Answer

Cos its all set up time place the equipment

Best Answer

Please opt for the hospital. The fact that you've given yourself two choices says that you still are undecided. Suicide is a pretty final choice. There's no coming back from it.

Best Answer

Been in that place many times... Why do you want to commit suicide? It won't fix things that are going on. You don't know what will happen if you take your life. I suggest talking to someone about it. If you don't want to go to a hospital there are hotlines you can call, or if you want a new friend... I'm here for you.

Best Answer

If you do it remember to wear clean underwear and leave a will. Nothing makes a funeral worse than fighting over belongings.

Best Answer

I have tried 3 times to suicide, of course I failed at each time.<br />
I cant even do that right.<br />
Anyway, it seems I am meant to live for a while longer, for what I dont know yet.

Best Answer

Go to the hospital,Craig.You're a young man - choose life.

Best Answer

Another craig lol

Best Answer

Yes,but that's not the reason that I replied.Others here have given you great advice.

Best Answer