Jalen83 Jalen83 31-35, M 5 Answers Mar 30 in Doing Good

there would be no evil people, or people with mental illnesses, if ALL people were treated equally and fairly and provided the help they need when they need it, and resources that can aid the down and out and needy. Humans have the capacity for both good and evil, so unless all humans are transplanted with good brains and good genes, evil isn't going anywhere. And people with mental illnesses are not evil; but the way society views some of them, is indeed evil.

Best Answer

Best Answer

But then again, people from supportive backgrounds also struggle with depression and mental illnesses.

Best Answer

that is true, but it's a known fact, whether you are dealing with a physical or emotional or mental illness, the more support that you receive, the greater your chances are of combatting whatever you're dealing with and being able to live a quality life, regardless. Support is IMPERATIVE to one's physical AND mental health. It makes all the difference in the end.

Best Answer

I totally agree.

Best Answer

Great I'm a hundred years ahead of my time!

Best Answer

I would say about 25% that have been diagnosed with a mental illness is complete Bullshit !

Best Answer