anonymouslesbian101 anonymouslesbian101 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 24, 2011

rhere would be a best girl maids of honor woman minister essentially all woman energy opposite for the guys

Best Answer

pretty much man of honor maid of honor whatever you decide is right for your wedding-if you want a traditional wedding use traditional terms if you want the bungee jumping, sky diving version-designate whatever you decide-I think weddings are personal and special in whatever form you decide-congrats.

Best Answer

Just like with a het marriage now---however the people involved want it. During the small window of time that there were gay marriages in San Francisco (thanks Gavin), I stood in as "best maid" to a longtime friend when he married his partner at City Hall. You can include your loved ones in any capacity you would like.

Best Answer

Depends on the couple, and the gender and preference of title of those closest to them I think. My best friend asked me to be his best woman at his wedding.

Best Answer

I think you make the arrangements as you find best suit you as a couple and damn the rest. I think of gay marriage as an important commitment no different than any other. It is a ceremony of life, the sharing of a special love between two people of kindred spirits. There are no set rules, the heavens beyond the sky above are the only limits when love has found a place to grow.

Best Answer

grooms men? is this serious, well usually the women pick women and the men pick men, but my friends husband was a "best brides maid" (or something like that, he was on the brides side), so I guess anything you want goes, so maybe a guy picking a girl would be "the groom of honor"

Best Answer

Id be the maid of honour! i might look pretty! :D

Best Answer