thirtytwo thirtytwo 31-35, M 13 Answers Sep 27, 2011

I think it depends on the relationship. I appreciate my privacy in certain areas. I also respect her privacy. I am very secure, and should she stray, my prying would do nothing more than make a bad situation worse. If she can't act responsible without some kind of over watch, I don't need her....

Best Answer

I refuse to lose who I am no matter what relationship I'm in. If he doesn't trust me enough to not need them, he's got issues. Personally, I don't want my husband's passwords, and wouldn't ever ask for them. Being nosey doesn't make a spouse more faithful.

Best Answer

I would agree with you, but what if you just new them and all of a sudden your spouse begins to change them all, and when you asked them about it they get all defensive?? You now have a reasonable doubt right ? Thats what I like about this site though, everyone can share

Best Answer

You make a good point. But what changes by knowing the passwords? They don't stop cheating, if that's what they're doing. They just cheat in a different way. Best thing to do is be direct and communicate. If they don't, passwords are the least of your problems.

Best Answer

thats true :(

Best Answer

My husband said he deactivated his facebook acct then months later i discovered not only did he have it still but he blocked me from it. Not only was I deleted along with my family as a friend but he blocked me.

Not sure what to think. He says it must have been a mistake, but you don;t accidentlly block somebody on facebook.

Best Answer

hi my wife of 30 years left for 10 days. she said she was visiting her friends left her wedding rings at home never called or texted me back for 5 days. when she come back she changed all her passwords for phone emails that we used to share is she hiding something I think yes.

Best Answer

Why are we not able to have secrets for eachother if its not something that hurts the other one!? And why do we have to know everything about our partner?

Best Answer

Not sure...kind of a touchy subject. One one hand, if you've got nothing to hide, there should be no problems sharing. On the other hand, everyone has a right to privacy. I tend to lean towards privacy myself. I think the only reason I'd want my spouse to know my passwords is in case I died or was gravely injured and couldn't use the computer. Then at least she could take care of that stuff.

Best Answer

In a good marriage , no.

In a creepy, miserable nightmare like the one I had, yes, sometimes those are your only life lines.

Best Answer

thats true

Best Answer

My husband doesnt know my password to my email or Facebook, I have nothing to hide but I do have a right to some privacy, Besides we are friends on Facebook anyway lol

Best Answer

My hasband dosn't like me to have a Facebook he has on and he hides all his passwords he says have nothing to hide but I want my privacy . He is agood hasband and an excellent father but it bother me if he has nothing to hide why he doesn't tell me it worries me.

Best Answer