pinkdolphin21 pinkdolphin21 51-55, F 5 Answers Nov 12, 2013 in Health

"I like you a lot and would be with you no matter how much you weighed but it would make me so happy if you could lose some weight for your physical and psychological well being and also for the sake of our relationship."

Best Answer

Yes that is a good answer . Thank you .

Best Answer

I don't know. . . it seems sort of odd that you would enter a relationship and immediately start trying to change major things about him. Why even enter the relationship if you knew from the beginning you didn't like him as he is?

Best Answer

I like him very much . I don't want to loose him . I work in the health field & see future heart attack .

Best Answer

Since it is new, just .........honesty. Best way to begin any relationship.

Best Answer

Take him hiking and many other places that require activity. One have fruits, veggies, and diet drinks in your house.

Best Answer

Yes I will do that in any season but winter . I don't like the cold much .

Best Answer

Well.. What are you talking about?

A couple pounds overweight or morbidly obese?

Best Answer

Over weight that could be dangerous to his health .

Best Answer

But how much overweight?

Best Answer

I would say 40 to 50 pounds over weight . All in the belly . Which is hard on the heart .

Best Answer

And liver

Best Answer

Do you exercise frequently?

Best Answer

I don't go to the gym but I am on my feet all day with my job . And yes I could stand to loose some myself . But I don't feel I am in any health danger .

Best Answer

Maybe do activities with him? Like jogging? Or a sport?
If you do it with him or ask him to go with you it doesn't seem so offensive

Best Answer

Yes that is a good idea . Winter here now but I guess just walking around a mall would help. We are not into sports . Or jogging . Walking in the summer yes .

Best Answer