The Korean-only piece (headlined, “Divine retribution for the juvenile delinquent Obama!”)Obama walked into North Korea’s crosshairs after his recent visit to Asia.
lostintime1 lostintime1 41-45, M 11 Answers May 8 in Politics

Obama is a fool! The clown bows to Arabs, backs America's enemies, bankruptcies America. Attacks the constitution, lies every time he opens his mouth, refuses to admit Obama care is a major failure. Would you like to hear more. Open your eyes dude. This isn't about colour it's notabout political parties, it's about right & wrong.

Best Answer

Yes, we have little middle ground. We have a football mentality that is win or lose not learn and make it better. While I have no one in charge on the other side to point out their wrongs, I will do so when it happens.

Best Answer

Rather than vote for a party we need to start voting for who can do the better job. It's become clear neither of the main parties can do what's best for the people but make it a game of power.

Best Answer

He speekum truth

Best Answer

Wow. I am sure Obama is just heartbroken...

Best Answer

Well your president IS a clown.

Best Answer

The Koreans are right for once. Even a clock that stoips is right twice a day, though.

Best Answer

Who really cares? Didn't you already post this yesterday?

Best Answer

Nope not me.

Best Answer

Got a question ?

Best Answer

Yeah it is a hidden one that is for sure so we are in the cross hairs now.

Best Answer

"WE" ? .Better check your pocket...

Best Answer

Oh sorry I did not think they gave free internet to people in North Korea. The radioactive stuff will not go there for sure.

Best Answer

Sorry ... wouldn't concern myself about the rantings of some idiots who we could take out like a squashed bug if we had the mind to

Best Answer

Yes but that would say to Iran or others get to off your *** and make good with your threats before the USA does to you what they did to North Korea.

Best Answer

Again I'm not concerned about the likes of Iran or for that matter any country in the world ... some country might get a sucker punch in once in awhile against us while we ain't looking like they did 9/11 but overall most countries that pose "threats" are like the loud mouth drunk on the block who starts hollering whenever a kid gets to close to his lawn ... the threats are meaningless and are being done for nothing but show

Best Answer

I do share your thoughts on let the world be the world. I really think we could do that, but the borders would need to come and focus of the homeland would have to be #1 but that is not PC to either side right or left.

Best Answer

More trash talking from that little spoiled brat in N Korea...Commie propaganda is almost laughable these days...

Best Answer

I would not value North Korea's opinions, but if they are acting out, they must be afraid of him, otherwise they would ignore him. If they did that, their society appears childlike.

Best Answer

Yes, now lets get back to pork shall we.

Best Answer

Didn't like my response, eh?

Best Answer