I'm just crazy enough that I would likely take the paddle. Don't know if I could take 10 swats though. Most I have ever gotten with a paddle was 6 and that hurt bad enough.

Best Answer

6 is enough to just start to get the point across. I had a gf who was paddled in 12th grade by a PE teacher. She got 10 licks, and she said it was the sixth one she really remembered. After that it went from just being a "thud" and reaction to a real burning sting that set her butt on fire. I recall when it was over and we were back at her house that afternoon, she said "She really burnt me up!".

Best Answer

I was given a choice near end of senior year,1971, 5 day suspension (miss exams don't graduate), or ask swim coach for paddling. Chose swim coach very reluctantly because he was well known for severe paddlings. After school next Friday, went to pool for my punishment. Since I was 18, and asked for it, he had me ***** naked. He gave me 20 swats with 4 different paddles. It took over an hour, and I was incoherent, and took me a few minutes to even get up off the bench, when he was finished. The pain was indescribable, totally overwhelming, yet no serious damage to my butt. Don't think many schools allow paddling now, certainly not bare butt.

Best Answer

no,I would take the 10 licks,so that I'd be able to wait in the office and get to smell the strong odor of wet pee-pee,from all the little girls peeing themselves,and on the office chairs,over and over again,through the years,while waiting their turns to be paddled,because I always loved smelling that pee-pee wet odor in the principals office,because smelling it would turn me on like nothing had ever turned me on so much in my whole life,and it smelled sweeter than a strong perfume,or maybe a hamper full of pissy wet diapers,if you can imagine that sexy wet aroma?

Best Answer

I got in trouble in high school all the time because i was witty and a clown but they would not spank girls, and i wanted it so bad!!

Best Answer

the paddling

Best Answer

Sweats for me....well maybe depending on what grade I was in.

Best Answer

swats. My parents would have killed me if I was suspended from school.

Best Answer

I took the ten swats and I knew I was punished. I cried after 4.

Best Answer

Swats are easier

Best Answer

I would take the swats.

Best Answer

10 swats is a lot of swats but over clothes it is at least tolerable.<br />
Home, bare, is a different story. I would take the swats over clothes versus a detention or suspension.

Best Answer

I would take the paddle

Best Answer