Adventure

Best Answer

Do you travel a lot? Life is an adventure, I've never heard it quite put that way. Do you mean an adventure of experiences, good and bad? Just curious :)

Best Answer

For me everyday is new I am the typical average person mom of twin boys, married and expecting. My sons are autistic they went from nonverbal to on level with their peers. Life for me is about the journey and all that comes out of it while I go through it all. Whether it be dinner with my husband in a nice restaurant, tucking my kids in or rubbing my tummy to say hi to my lil one. To me my life is amazing, adventurous and I'd never trade it. :)

Best Answer

Beautifully and poetically said. Whatever we are privileged to go through in life it will be a marvelous learning experience if we view it the right and proper way. Thank you very much for sharing a small part of your life with us. Thank you for being open about your family and giving us loving insights as to how you view your life, the whole picture through your eyes. What an amazing mom, and wife you are. Take care, and I wish you and your family well wishes.

Best Answer

It Goes On.

Best Answer

With or without us. Yes, as you say life goes on. The Bible promises obedient mankind, an endless life of true peace and happiness in mankind's coming history (Psalms 37:10,11). Thank you for that stark reminder that life: "It Goes On"

Best Answer

Life sucks

Best Answer

Many many people feel that way. Especially because of adverse circumstances and a lack of opportunities to make one's situation better, many are truly frustrated as you are. Interestingly, the Bible said that this would be the case during these "critical times" that we are living under (Ezekiel 9:4; Habakkuk 1:1-4). Thank for being "raw" honest. I appreciate your answer.

Best Answer

No worries, just telling it like it seems

Best Answer

Awesome.

Best Answer

You are very fortunate if your life is awesome. Many do not have the circumstances to feel that way about life. I am happy for you that your life is that way.

Best Answer

Exhausted.

Best Answer

I can understand why you might feel that way because many of us have felt that way or are feeling that way now. SOMETIMES TO MUCH ON OUR PLATE can be the reason for an exhaustive life or it could be that one may have health problems that zap their energy or drive. Either scenario can cause tiredness or low energy drive when the necessary things in life have to done. Those things can leave you drained. Thank you for your answer. I appreciate it.

Best Answer

Wonderful

Best Answer

I am happy to read that your life is "wonderful" Do you have a secret dor having such a wonderful life?

Best Answer

Well, being told at 18 I would die and then I did not die , I think would make anyone appreciate life. I think most take it for granted and thing life and other people owe them something. Insanity.

Best Answer

oops that should be and thinK life and other people owe them something.... typos, typos... :)

Best Answer

I absolutely knew what you were saying. We all make those typo errors. No problem. :)

Best Answer

Marooned

Best Answer

Don't quite understand. Sorry.

Best Answer

Hard

Best Answer

I feel for you. Just that one word says it all. You are experiencing what the Bible says at 2nd Timothy 3:1-5; and verse 13: "....critical times hard to deal with will be here...." This link that I am sending you will be very encouraging to you, as it has been to others. I also wish you well. Thank you for your sincere honest answer........................... http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/is-this-what-god-purposed/

Best Answer

Hopeful

Best Answer

Hope keeps the heart alive and helps one to endure adverse or bad situations (Hebrews 11:1,2). Thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

Meh.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

meh /me/ informal exclamation exclamation: meh1. expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm. "Meh. I'm not impressed so far" adjective adjective: meh1. uninspiring; unexceptional. "a lot of his movies are … meh" •unenthusiastic; apathetic. "everyone else I talked to was kind of meh"

This is how I feel about life in general. Meh.

Best Answer

I feel fantastic!!!

Best Answer

Sounds like you have a real purpose in life :)

Best Answer

As a matter I do. My purpose is to learn as much as I can about my Heavenly Father so I can draw closer to him.

Best Answer

I see. So what you are saying is learning about God will draw you closer to Him? :) Now I understand why you feel fantastic. I too believe that having a close relationship with God, Jehovah, is the reason why anyone can feel good, wonderful, positive, and hopeful about life no matter what one may be going through. Thank you anyablack for your response :)

Best Answer

The prophet Isaiah says in chapter 48, verse 17 that GOD is teaching us to benefit ourselves. So how else can I feel?

Best Answer