juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Community

Someone was saying people who worry about the world's problems tend to be more depressed. Usually more intelligent people have that mindset. As far as technology goes. I would rather find someone who doesn't know about the latest technology and is more down to earth.

Best Answer

Beautiful and switched on too- aren't you the attractive one

Best Answer

With the level of ignorance shown on EP it does seem as though some feel it's a positive quality.

Best Answer

EP is a fantasy world, i am talking the real world, where lives are ruined through cynical people in power. i think ignorance to these truths and similar truths saves you feeling very vexed ( polite term )

Best Answer

That's certainly exemplified by the idiots of the Tea Baggers Party.

Best Answer

Ignorance is bliss. Bliss is for fools.

Best Answer

but knowledge is frustration

Best Answer

I understand juicy. Life is trajic but i would rather feel wise than appear a fool to the intelligent. I am not insulting you, for all i know you are much more intelligent than I am. I never spent a day in college, i've ran the streets. And thats where i learned a lot. But im also an avid reader and ironically an old school punk rocker. I will die but before that day i will love Star Wars, old country music, studying the Nazis, eating *****, and fantasizing about the paddlings i got in school, and many other things. I am eccentric, strange and im from a racist family in Kentucky(though i knew this was wrong early on). I've been branded a weirdo my entire life and i stay away from the herd. But i respect people's desire to never question why something is the way it is. Just makes me all the more the elite. And i am prone to suicide. How can bliss compare to this. My life has been so tragic that the simplest things overjoy me. Isn't it something.

Best Answer