dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 12 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What a fuking insensitive , idiotic thing to say .

Being raped kills the soul ., it changes a person for life and is a horrifying , devastating experience to go through .

My god you should count yourself lucky you have never been through it and should be disgusted at yourself for minimalising rape and it's effects on a person .

Best Answer

STUPID fcukin comparrison

Being used by a women and thrown away means you were not her type

Best Answer

Agreed Ned , not much angers me on here but this just has . Insensitive moron she is .

Best Answer

you can't take it back when you've initially consented - so don't blame the guy because he got one up on you

Best Answer

Like rape? Honestly, no. Even though you did not get what you wanted, you did consent. In rape, something is taken by force, deception or coercion. At the same time, you can take this experience and figure out a lot about yourself and a lot about men. There are many different kinds of men in the world, as there are many different kinds of women. There are women who use sex to get what they want from men. I am not suggesting that you would do that, but I am saying that men can come out of relationships feeling used, as well.

Don't waste time becoming bitter about this, or bitter towards men. There are men out there who will be to your liking. There are beastly men out there. Imagine yourself in a relationship with a decent man who cares. Many times the decent men who care do find themselves recovering from their wives cheating on them with the bad boy that took a piece of you and left you in pain.

Best Answer

I've never been raped to know.

Touch wood!

Best Answer

Nope bcuz i like men doin that 2 me

Best Answer

It feels that your heart has been ripped out and jumped on, and the feeling of pain doesnt want to go away. And even if you do everything for a guy is actually a mistake cause they get so used to being pampered they take you for granted at the end of the day. No its doesnt feel like rape!!!

Best Answer

The pain is similar....but not completely the same....

Best Answer

Well, it wouldnt have been a physical rape because the girl would have been willing no doubt. But it could be seen as a mental 'rape' to have your feeling so utterly disregarded after giving yourself to someone.

Best Answer

Never been raped but guessing it does not even come close.

Best Answer