Because of our human nature. We just think about only ourselves and not about others that's why we think that its only me and not others, when the reality is there are many in this world who think the same.

Best Answer

That question is like an Onion. It has many la<x>yers. ;) I know I should have used parfait. It is hard to find someone who you can relate with. To find the words that you want to say and then to actually find someone who can relate to what you are saying. However, you are not the only one who feels this way. There are many of us out there.

Best Answer

but on here it seems so easy...

Best Answer

A true friend takes time. to build trust to allow ourselves to open up to someone. To allow them time to also build trust and to open up. I might just be a little cynical because so many on here want to lead conversations to cybering, or only show who they want you to see instead of who they are. However with that said, I hope you find someone on here that becomes a true friend and you can relate to.

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer

What's wrong?

Best Answer