trotsky52 trotsky52 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Community

Because the statistic would be reversed and you'd be complaining about how we don't do enough.

Best Answer

You're comparing the police to terrorists. Police are there to protect and terrorists are there to destroy lives. Police don't randomly shoot at people generally, regardless of what you think.

Best Answer

Wow. Someone actually gets what the police officers job is. We're not here to punish or screw you over. All we want is to keep you safe.

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying,but sometimes violence is not always necessary and an arrest could be made without it.I have seen many CCTV images where this has been the case.

Best Answer

Yes that is true. But tell me one job in history where ever single employee has acted responsibly, honestly, and without prejudice. I'm not saying its ok, but no matter how honorable the system, there will always be a few sh!theads to ruin the reputation.

Best Answer

Yes nothing is perfect ,but mistakes ,or corruption in the Police service,has serious consequences and people end up dead.Can't get more serious than that.

Best Answer

That's true but we don't take that lightly. Our punishments are very very severe when you cross the line.

Best Answer

Glad to hear it,and we should appreciate the good cops ,and the work they do.

Best Answer

In almost any situation where a quick, life threatening situation is made things could've been done differently. Unfortunately, what officers are lacking in these situations is the time to mull over each move. Many times they don't know if the suspect is high, drunk, psychotic, holds a weapon etc.

Best Answer

Im community mobbed in the UK,and the authorities are orchestrating this illegal,immoral and inhumane agenda.The terrorists are right here,not abroad.Hypocrites.

Best Answer

i guess the anti terrorist laws are working

Best Answer

To ensure you're not likely to be killed by terrorists. Durrrr!!!

Best Answer

But ok to be killed by cops.

Best Answer

How many cops behead people or fly airplanes into buildings?

Best Answer

They don't ,they usually just shoot them,but both methods have the same result.I can't remember the figure ,but was quite shocked at how many people actually get shot by cops in America,wether they deserved it or not is not up to me to decide.but that is not really the issue i am trying to raise,if you work it out.

Best Answer

Because if we didn't have those measures it'd be the other way around

Best Answer

Something for the police to do.

Best Answer