Marbles10 Marbles10 36-40, M 23 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

i prefer to win an argument productively - killing your opponent physically or spiritually is a lame kind of victory

Best Answer

You sound like you would suck at gladiatorial games.

Best Answer

probably i would

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? That's half the fun of arguing!

Best Answer

depends on the person..one time made an OLD waitress cry..

Best Answer

Hmm...depends on the 'topic' of the argument and the person's ability to take 'Harsh criticism' but in most cases no I dont like putting others' self-esteem down!

Best Answer

Yes,except if the issue was over problems caused by their over inflated ego.

Best Answer

THERE IS CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM OR JUST BEING CRUEL

Best Answer

Absolutely! I'm entitled to my point of view and no need to sink to that level. That behavior comes from a very weak, lacking psyche.

Best Answer

Well, I make arbitrary decisions about how much self esteem someone offensive has already got. If they're wobbly, shaky, dangerously low then I tend to back off but if they're (in my opinion) arrogant and full of **** then I go for the jugular.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

maybe not but i would feel it after and feel really bad about it and get hold of them to apologize and make amends for my shamefulness

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yeah. I don't like throwing low blows. I'm not that low of a person.

Best Answer

Yes, I bite my tongue often. Tearing another person down does not make me feel any better...

Best Answer

Yes..

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes, if it's someone I love I don't want to destroy them emotionally.

Best Answer