ManiiMorena ManiiMorena 18-21, F 11 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

there are guys who are domestic abuse victims; I don't advocate a man hitting a woman; however, if he is being abused, or is fighting for his safety or his life, I feel he has the right to use force against the person hurting him.

Best Answer

Let's make this clear, the only time it is ok for anybody to hit anybody is if they have no other way to escape further bodily harm AND it is the only way for them to get away. If they can get away first, go, then report it.

Best Answer

its not okay for either to hit the other, but if a woman hit me I'd restrain her.. and if she was stronger and being violent then I'd break her jaw

Best Answer

Yeah, as long as neither break any bones or cause permanent injuries.

Best Answer

it's okay because anyone can do what they want , literally

Best Answer

violence is not the answer.....that goes for girls and guys. Guys are usually stronger so if a guy punched a girl as hard as he could verses girl punched a guy as hard as she could....most likely the girl would have been hit a lot harder....either way....should not be tolerated. The guy should not hit the woman back...He should try to leave her or block her then call the cops for being hit

Best Answer

As a woman...if I raise my hands to a man I expect him to fight back..you get what you give to people...just saying

Best Answer

If women want equality, be prepared to get knocked on your *** if you strike a man. Motherhood draws a free pass at all times as long as she's your mom. Fitness, is a judgement call, treat her the same as you would a man. Run like a sissy, or take your beating.

Best Answer

I think a guy shouldn't hit back but should walk away for good...

Best Answer

99% no...unless true bodily harm is imminent...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer