I will be wearing Platform shoes I will support giving a man a leg up More Orga$ims for everyone..................will I get your vote?
LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 15 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

YES!

In the mean time,I'd like to help you practice on Orga$ims :)

I'm especially good at Oral delivery! ;p>

Best Answer

send it express mail..........lol

Best Answer

Nope! *winks* Only Tongue IN ;p> groove,direct application :)

Best Answer

LMAO!!!!!!

Best Answer

Spread'um baby! I haven't had breakfast yet :)

Best Answer

Certainly... But you are going to hafta raise at least a billion in order to have a real shot at winning.

Best Answer

donations begin now!!!!

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Is the "giving a man a leg up" meant to be a double entendre? If so -- I like it. (Two legs up in the air is even better!)

Best Answer

that will be in the four years after....it takes time to achieve success....hahahahahaha

Best Answer

I have never cast a vote BUT (a big but ) if you promise to scrape money forever, make it a crime not to smile to one another and spread love, live as natural as we can to stop pollution, unite as one world of human beings then oh and don't forget the heels, platforms i don't care but heels >> then i will vote.

Best Answer

Only if you care about gay/equal rights for "all".....if so....then I shall seriously consider it.

Best Answer

If he's smart,he'll run slow,and let you catch him! : )

Best Answer

I am not bothered about what you do but America needs a woman President,as then maybe they will love and respect woman.It is long been overdue,All Americans should heed to this wake up call.

Best Answer

who will be your running mate? Petro Sexual or Metto Sexfeind. Okay Bil Clinton then it is dont forget to get him interns

Best Answer

Yeah!!! You get my vote :)

Best Answer

:) thanks!!!!!

Best Answer

As long as I'm not at the end of the line of some 100 million Americans and some 20 million illegal voters.

Best Answer