Kids would love it being bored of same old dad n mom
in10RjFox in10RjFox 46-50, M 16 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Family Struggles

i think they call it islam.

Best Answer

I didn't say men can have four wives..

Best Answer

yes hhhh

Best Answer

yes you did

Best Answer

Pls read the question properly.. I said each can have 4 other.. Islam does not allow women to have another man..

Best Answer

Marriage to one person is the way society keeps families intact. The get-out-of-jail free card could cause irreperable damage to kids and thwart marrieds from even trying to work through the hard times. Stupid idea unless it's cultural

Best Answer

yeah.. we create the culture for the future.. just like how they introduced a stupid system called marriage and imposed it on us, when we were the future of this world once upon a time.. and when no other creature in this world except humans have this culture.

Best Answer

Who's imposing anything on you? Anybody want to marry you? Or do you want a revolving door for your vows?

Best Answer

umm thats pathetic.

Best Answer

don;t you think the situation now is more pathetic with couple stuck together living a gloomy life without recourse or releif ?

Best Answer

1. The children would get psychological damaged. Which parent is my real parent, which parent loves me more, mothers fighting over the children. Look. Majority rules. Almost all of your answers disagree. There are more of us, then there are of you. We're right.

Best Answer

Its only for the future that has not yet stepped into the world... like how they created a religion in the past and made rules before we were born.. we don't question the past.. and live the way it is...
psychological damage only if there is plurality in the system.. when all follow the same.. then innocent future does not even question..

Best Answer

Excellent idea!

Best Answer

Great idea! Here's how your life looks... you get to take care of 4 really pregnant women one at a time, for the entire first year of your marriage. And the following year, you get 4 pregnant women again when the next batch of kids comes through, because... damn, you are husband number 4, and each of previous husbands are making babies before you can even get a shot at the womb. Plus, you've got the infants to take care of, as well... And the year after that, when the last batch of kids comes through, 4 more pregnant women, a set of toddlers, and a set of infants.

Damn, now none of them want to get pregnant again.

Thank goodness you just endured 3 years of hell for someone else's family tree! Of course, your family name dies off, because none of your wives are having your kids.

Best Answer

its the same anyway... how does it differ from taking care of 1 pregnant woman for 10 months ?

Best Answer

1. I'm taking care of my own creation. 2. We are taking this journey, from beginning to end, together. 3. The payoff is incredible.

Best Answer

Monogamy doesn't seem like a natural state, does it? Id love to have two, rotating every few months. That way you could get the best of eachother.

Best Answer

yeap.. monogamy is monotony.. like have to lead life with a conjoined twin..

Best Answer

It is amazing that poeple still don't realise that prior to Christianity and by that I mean Roman Christianity, monogamy was non-existent ever! When the Europeans started to colonize the World they didn't find a single monogamous society! They did find a very exclusive few polyandrous while the others were all polygynous.

Best Answer

I agree with both of you

Best Answer

True.. in fact did u know, even terms like polygamy n polyandry, polygynous confused the whole lot.. where the term wife got fixed to the woman... and she was viewed as having 4 husbands stupidly.. instead of declaring the woman as the husband with 4 male wives.
This invariably made female submit to man as wife.. hope u catch my point..

Best Answer

I think it's up to women. If they want more than 1 sex partner at a time so be it; if not so be it. They should know what they want, once for all, and men should be more honest with themselves about what they really really want! With a lot of children per woman, you might want more than just 2; and with monogamy out of the picture women would be really free to have as many babies as they truly want without fearing to loss their men!

Best Answer

absolutely... the entire world is more literate.. and people can draft their own marriage contract.. by talking as much before.. but still they stupidly fall into religious weddings without any clear understanding and fight all life..

Best Answer

For me it would work because I could have stability/children/manly type skills/attributes with one and freedom/wild sex/mind expanding conversation and travel with the other. Everyone has their plusses, its a shame its not acceptable to love more than one person because I am doing it right now, but am villified.

Best Answer

I do not care for this idea...can you imagine the emotional problems...nah, one partner can be a hassle enough without having to juggle 4!

Best Answer

no juggle required.. u just leave to the next when quarter is over.. and so will the other too..

Best Answer

lol, Im not a robot, i can t imagine changing partners according to a schedule!

Best Answer

swingers joint anyone? Hhhhh omg like really hh

Best Answer

No .... that's called FWB.

Best Answer

No. I'd feel bad about handing my wife off to her next husband after I wore her out.

Best Answer