i think they call it islam.

Best Answer

I didn't say men can have four wives..

Best Answer

yes hhhh

Best Answer

yes you did

Best Answer

Pls read the question properly.. I said each can have 4 other.. Islam does not allow women to have another man..

Best Answer

Marriage to one person is the way society keeps families intact. The get-out-of-jail free card could cause irreperable damage to kids and thwart marrieds from even trying to work through the hard times. Stupid idea unless it's cultural

Best Answer

yeah.. we create the culture for the future.. just like how they introduced a stupid system called marriage and imposed it on us, when we were the future of this world once upon a time.. and when no other creature in this world except humans have this culture.

Best Answer

Who's imposing anything on you? Anybody want to marry you? Or do you want a revolving door for your vows?

Best Answer

umm thats pathetic.

Best Answer

don;t you think the situation now is more pathetic with couple stuck together living a gloomy life without recourse or releif ?

Best Answer

1. The children would get psychological damaged. Which parent is my real parent, which parent loves me more, mothers fighting over the children. Look. Majority rules. Almost all of your answers disagree. There are more of us, then there are of you. We're right.

Best Answer

Its only for the future that has not yet stepped into the world... like how they created a religion in the past and made rules before we were born.. we don't question the past.. and live the way it is...
psychological damage only if there is plurality in the system.. when all follow the same.. then innocent future does not even question..

Best Answer

Excellent idea!

Best Answer

I do not care for this idea...can you imagine the emotional problems...nah, one partner can be a hassle enough without having to juggle 4!

Best Answer

no juggle required.. u just leave to the next when quarter is over.. and so will the other too..

Best Answer

lol, Im not a robot, i can t imagine changing partners according to a schedule!

Best Answer

swingers joint anyone? Hhhhh omg like really hh

Best Answer

No. I'd feel bad about handing my wife off to her next husband after I wore her out.

Best Answer