lmtnmn lmtnmn 31-35, M 26 Answers Jun 19, 2012

Good but stupid. There are a handful of evil ones who control way too much of our world.

Best Answer

I would have to say yes to this question. Some are inherently good, some bad. Most are somewhere in the middle. Also, good people are capable of great evil under the wrong circumstances and visa versa.

Best Answer

Evil. Good behavior must be learned. When the learning of good is abandoned, you have mobs and the violence that comes with it. I can only imagine we are a terrible disappointment to our creator.

Best Answer

in general, people are basically somewhere in between..

Best Answer

I'd say we're all somewhere in the middle, too stupid to see the difference when it matters.

Best Answer

Most people will do the "right" thing as long as it doesn't cost them anything.

Best Answer

"Doch glaube ich dass der Menscheit wirklich gut ist...." A. Frank

Best Answer

People can be good; but people aren't born being evil or good. It is learned...but then I think Hitler and Stalin were already born with the devil in them. So it's hard to say.

Best Answer

Evil!

Best Answer

neither. Good and Bad are subjective, and thus cannot be defined as an absolute for a plurality of existences from just one.

Best Answer

We are intrinsically good, but damaged by original sin which has left us with strong inclinations to do evil. Some overcome these tendencies by the grace of God. It is easy to know when those among us have not. And there, but for the grace of God, go I.

Best Answer

Basically good but exceptionately dumb.

Best Answer

No one is good except for God.

Best Answer

neither and both.

First we are born with natural instincts, and all the hormones that motivate us to fulfil our needs... but we are blank slates with no knowledge, skills or concepts.

Then as we grow up we get shaped by what happens around us.

To the extent that dysfunction in family and society affects our mental conditioning, there is a high chance that wantonly inflicted harm will have harmful results.

It takes a lot of personal inner work to overcome such effects, and is not easy.

Added to that, what we think about can lead to what we say or do - if it causes harm, either directly or indirectly, then I would term that a form of evil.

If it benefits the well-being of life, I would call it good.

If we allow ourselves to indulge in negativity, anger, fear or ignorance, any of these can lead us into causing harm.

Irrespective of faith or reality, we create good or evil as a result of our internal processes, and anyone with a physically healthy brain has the power to focus their mind's attention where they choose.

Thus we are not innately one or another, but have choice.

Best Answer

Basically both.

Best Answer

people are basically 'bad' but why let this bother you? It would be like getting mad at fire for having heat.

Best Answer

Basically no one is either one.entirely.

Best Answer

Forgotten who said: "People have both good and evil in them, in generall they tend towards good, but the conditions are not supportive to it", or something like that.

Best Answer

Easily diverted

Best Answer