cisco1968 cisco1968 41-45, M 35 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Hobbies

As far as i know, loser. But i never paid much attention to that stuff either.

Best Answer

I was voted "Most Likely to Annihilate the Universe" when I graduated from Salem Magic Academy. I'm still trying to figure out if that makes me a winner or a loser. :-P

Best Answer

Well when you actually do you'll be my hero! lol ;)

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

I guess I was a "head", a "stoner".. (but that was the late 70s)

Best Answer

makes sense,lol

Best Answer

I was the Glee Club pianist, played violin in the school orchestra, and was the only black kid in the Shakespeare Club. THAT should tell you volumes. ;)

Best Answer

I was just the coolest loser ever! Haha<br />
I was an athlete that was a nerd that also played with computers and smoked after I had a near death with alcohol and pills...yeah bad combo 4 sure...<br />
But I fell somewhere in the middle, which was cool because everyone "knew" me yet I was free to mingle with anyone I so chose, without having. To try and fit in or be part of some cliche clique lol

Best Answer

you are my hero! lol! that is kinda similiar to me, even the alcohol and pill part

Best Answer

Nerd

Best Answer

I was the Drama Guy :D

Best Answer

I was both a geek and a stoner.

Best Answer

I don't know what I'm considered to be...probably a nerd, but I'm not one of those nerds who try to look cool or normal. I'm...well, a 'me' nerd...

Best Answer

I was a smart kid, an artist, but I had a group of kids that I hung out with, the kind of "cool" kids, and I hung out on the periphery of an older group of kids who were extremely cool who were in the drama club, and "sort of" dated one of them.

Best Answer

ya, when I was in high school I hung out with people 5-10 yrs older than me

Best Answer

I was considered a Preppie

Best Answer

knew a lot of those guys

Best Answer

I was a vampire but I hung out with the werewolves

Best Answer

Nerd jock loner

Best Answer

My school we had to be all that. It was a real small school.

Best Answer

wasnt considered anything.<br />
i wasnt even noticed enough to BE considered anything

Best Answer

When I was in high school there were only two choices: "jock" or "head" .......guess which one I was

Best Answer

jock?

Best Answer

no comment

Best Answer

Loser

Best Answer

I was an anomaly...a goth, band jock, computer geek, stoner, gear head, skater.

Best Answer

I was the depressed, quiet fat kid in the Mr. Spock t-shirt that most people avoided because I was most likely to go Columbine one day and make my classmates headline news.

Best Answer

Outcast. Had no friends

Best Answer