With my words and my actions, they know how much I love them. I never get sick of telling them that.

Best Answer

sometimes when my son is watchin tv, I go up to him grab his cheeks tell him "i love you" and give him a kiss.

Best Answer

One! By showing them.

Best Answer

From saying it to giving the stability , there are many many ways to show your love and just as many to make the doubt it .<br />
Consistency is the key .<br />
They know they're safe with me , I won't hit them EVER .

Best Answer

I make sure I give my son a hug and kiss everytime he wakes up, comes home from school and goes to bed. I tell him I love him all the time. I listen to him when he needs to talk and give him advice. I make sure he knows I'm standing by his side all the time. I always tuck him into bed and read him a bedtime story (since he is still 11). I also comfort him anytime he is upset. I'm sure I do other things that even I don't notice I do.

Best Answer

if ever i do have children, i will only tell them i love them during special occasions like birthdays, christmas, new year, near death experiences, etc. but during those ordinary days, i'll just be a good and understanding and REASONABLE and LOGICAL parent. i'm never going to reason i want you to do this because i say so.

Best Answer

With Love.....hugs..understanding....discipline when it is necessary.......actions :)

Best Answer

Tell them every day.

Best Answer