MentalJudgmental MentalJudgmental 36-40, M 4 Answers Sep 4 in Doing Good

That depends upon my rate of pay. I may spend about one hour per week here. That is 52 hours per year. My rate of pay would need to be quite high if I became a millionaire from it.

Best Answer

Points in this experienceproject site are awarded based on number of stories written, the number of questions answered, the number of groups joined and so forth. Suppose that I were paid $1 per experienceproject point. If so, it would take me about 100 years to become a millionaire, since over the course of a year I earn about 10,000 experienceproject points.

Interestingly, my best and most-read writing on the climate change issue here in this experienceproject site is to be found in some of my experienceproject blogs, but as far as I know, no experienceproject points are awarded based on the number of blogs written.

Best Answer

0 minutes

Best Answer

Not everything is about money.

Best Answer