Thanks, everyone. : )
Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 19 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in EP

You're probably there now, but anytime you take a chance and just follow a desire, I say good for you. Most people just wish and watch. That's what's sad. At least you're doing something.

Best Answer

i don't know you, but im excited for you... its very challenging and exciting to start like anew. good luck ;)

Best Answer

Good luck, hope you enjoy it there :D

Best Answer

All the best to ya!!!! :)

Best Answer

Stay away from the border cities like, National City, or anything deep South of San Diego. There's a lot of shootings there and don't hold money out in the open. This guy a few months ago got an ax and cut a bunch of people up because he seen someone holding a hundred dollar bill. If you live near the border you'll hear screams all through the night and gun shots at random times throughout a lot of the nights. Enjoy! :D

Best Answer

I'm moving to Ocean Beach. : ) I plan on buying a 40. cal ASAP too. I'd take my SR-556, but Senator Yee is a hater who wants to make mine illegal.

Best Answer

Lol. Don't get trigger happy otherwise you'll be spending a lot of time behind bars while the person that was trying to rob you is living in your house.

Best Answer

Ocean Beach is a pretty good area. It's pretty nice. yay

Best Answer

I am! I hope things work out for you.

Best Answer

Best of luck bro :)

Best Answer