my freedom

Best Answer

how?..thanks for sharing

Best Answer

After I got married my life my friends my family just got divorced butting it back together again

Best Answer

..sorry to hear about that..u just got to move on
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Ha. There's a question.<br />
I'm a single mom, and my kid has disabilities.<br />
Right now, I'm giving up a career. I'm giving up on being able to date or go out nights or invite men into my life. I'm giving up on having a dog and being able to buy certain things or have nicer things. I'm giving up on belonging only to myself or giving myself freely to a man. I'm giving up on a sex life. I'm giving up on being able to take chances or risks that I might have done before. <br />
Normal stuff for someone in my position. <br />
And it IS worth it. :)

Best Answer

wow..it is knowing it's for the sake of your baby
..thanks for sharing

Best Answer

freedom of mobility....before marriage I would pick up and move at the drop of a hat being free in the wind and going anywhere I wanted when I wanted. After marriage, we got a house, raised some kids and all in the same home.

Best Answer

An incorrect vowel, a superfluous consonant and... oh yeah, my dignity.

Best Answer

how do you do that....thanks for sharing

Best Answer

Hang gliding. My wife had a very close friend die in a hang gliding accident before she met me. She asked me if I wouldn't mind giving it up. I agreed to let it go. Took up kayaking instead.

Best Answer

..thanks for sharing

Best Answer

whatever it is?!...........i give it up willingly for my son ;-)

Best Answer

that is wonderful ma...

Best Answer