bearing in mind that she put the congresswomans name on leaflets with a snipers sight on her or next 2 her name and entitled the document a target list?
spencerried spencerried 26-30, M 20 Answers Jan 8, 2011

She's an idiot. So is anyone who votes for her.

Best Answer

If Palin should be charged, then so should DailyKos, who put a bullseye on her district( http://www.verumserum.com/?p=13647 ). Pseudo-militaristic language of "struggle" is hardly extraordinary in politics.

Best Answer

i've googled this and all I am finding is Sarah Palin putting crosshairs over a MAP of Gifford's DISTRICT -- which is very different from showing a person in the crosshairs. I have not yet EXHAUSTED my search, but I'm not sure that your SPECIFIC information is correct. I'll update if I find anything to confirm your statement from any source I consider independent.

Best Answer

Should the president be charged with inciting murder due to the fact that hes sending more troops to Afghanistan . a murder of a congresswoman by a wacko idiot puts Sarah Palin in the for front of all the news, Personalty I find that strange but 9-11, Katrina, high gas prices is bush's fault but president Obama has kept all of his promises and we have low unemployment and gas prices are falling.How many people believe that the sun sets in the east? Respectfully

Best Answer

Even if the sniper sight was on a map, the map implied a person. I don't think Palin CAN be charged but it shows how whacked she is. I like that we have freedom of speech in the USA , but someone should shut her up if by no other means than NOT to publicize her shenanigans. Other nutcases don't get her coverage or we'd know about them as well.

Honestly I am APPALLED ANYONE not a card-carrying hate group member would do such a heinous irresponsible idiotic thing. Maybe she HAS one?

crystalvisionary - you have the cart before the horse. Manson thought the song's name was cool but IN NO WAY did the Beatles campaign for a race war or murders to cause it.

Best Answer

put her out to pasture with a bullseye on her with a few moose and elk. See who gets a bullet.

Best Answer

No way .just take all the guns off everyone

Best Answer

oh right, so she straight up calls for assange to be murdered when he's not even from your ******* asshol;e country, and none of you bat a ******* eyelid. two weeks later sarah palin's all to frequent calls for so and so to be taken out suddenly seem wrong to you?

forget charging the braindead **** with anything. hang her from a tree like you throwback ******* americans used to hang "*******"

your country is a ******* disgrace, but if that mad ***** gets into power, I'll applaud anyone who flies a plane into the white house to wipe her off the face of the planet.

Best Answer

Of course. Isn't she already? Don't US have laws?

Best Answer

You should really be able to come up with a better question that this, If you you don't know the answer to your question, you should be charged with FELONY STUPIDITY.

Best Answer

No however it should be made a fact that violent imagery should not be used in political elections. We should at least pretend we're civil.

Best Answer

Target to defeat in an election... not shoot... no one can take responsibility for the mentally unstable... If that were the case then John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star are all guilty of the Sharron Tate Murder by Charles Manson's group because they wrote Helter Skelter...

If you want to hold someone to this kind of standard... be careful what you say and do. One day a maniac just may take you way to literally.

Best Answer

that is true+maybe my question is a bit glib,i suppose it was more of a comment on how ppl just say stuff+dont think of the consequenses,which is ok 4 u+i but if u are in a possision of power then u should choose your words+actions resposibly+be aware how these things can have an effect on ppl wether they r menatlly ill or not

Best Answer