I've always thought if I ever went on a cruise the first thing I'd do would be invest in one of those inflatable life-rafts that comes in a suitcase-sized box.

Best Answer

In one week would be a perfect time to buy a cruise trip.. prices would drop substantially

Best Answer

I would.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, oh yes!

Best Answer

still safer than driving

Best Answer

Never!!!!

Best Answer

Life is a risk, I love an adventure!

Best Answer

everything crashes sometimes....I'd be much more worried about germs.....They've had some odd issues on some of these large ships.

Best Answer

Norwegian cruise line has a cruise out of the port of charleston to Bermuda, 3 cruises in a row passengers got the Norovirus, they ended up can elling the 4th cruise to sterilize the ship :-/

Best Answer

Canceling (sorry auto correct is annoying)

Best Answer

i worry bout 2 weeks of sea sickness and being trapped on a damn boat

Best Answer

I would go if I could afford it...but I can't. Besides after a disaster is probably the safest time to go on a cruise. They are going to be anal about the safety regulations and crew training for a while.

Best Answer

This would be the perfect time to book a cruise, book it MONTHS in advance and pay over time!

Best Answer

definatly, stuff happens and heck it could happen walking out your front door, the benifits of what a cruise offors would be worth it in my opinion

Best Answer

I would worry more about dysentery

Best Answer