Dragons don't have nationality.

Best Answer

According to my latest theory Satan is the split personality of Jehoveh, read Bible carefully and you shall know the truth. Dragons are just animals attributed with divine powers

Best Answer

Probably not, a Chinese friend told me 666 is a lucky number in China !!

Best Answer

WHAT??? then that definately means their dragons are representatives of Satan

Best Answer

No, they have faiths that are older than Christianity. Numerology is big, Feng Shui, besides Buddhism and Toaism.

Best Answer

Throughout the Bible (as well as lost books like in the Coptic Bible and gnostic gospels) the Dragon usually represents Satan; that's Western culture and sensibility. However in Chinese Eastern culture they represent something else entirely. Here, dragons more often mean imperial power, strength, and good luck. Just ask my Pinay ex. Good question.

Best Answer

Dragons in all cultures are still representations of the devil, some pagan violent cultures hold devils in higher regard then others but dragons are still devils. The word dragon means devil.

Best Answer

That explains alot

Best Answer

Did it happen to mention leprechauns and unicorns?

Best Answer

Nope but I believe in both

Best Answer

they ARE??? I just knew they were real a long time ago

Best Answer

In Revelations the bible does say that Satan is a dragon, I would say so for some dragons are believed to be Gods and cause both good and evil things to happen, if they are woshiped as god, then they are not the God of the bible thus making them like Satan who desires worship

Best Answer