Nychick4 Nychick4 26-30, F 17 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Struggles

Your ex is an EX for a reason... if the reasons why you split up are still unresolved, then going back could be a costly mistake for you and unsettle your children if it doesnt work out. (chances are that it wouldn't- WITHOUT the added complication of you being in love with someone else...!)<br />
I suggest you investigate the viability of a relationship with the other person rather than 'dig over old ground'... the 'weeds' will probably still be there..!

Best Answer

Buy a one way ticket to Thailand and get ****** by as many ladyboys as you can.

Best Answer

FUSKED UP THE ***.,,,. AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!:D

Best Answer

**** YEAH.<br />
4 HOURS.

Best Answer

Right, let US tell u what ta do, so when it goes WRONG, u can come back n SCREAM at us?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Go where your HEART is, ...or u WONT be happy

Best Answer

Just like a unicorn, Bigfoot or Nessie....<br />
Go with love. It's an elusive beast...and when it's within reach, do what you can to grab it...because you can accurately be able to predict if and when it ever comes around again.

Best Answer

go with Posted by misseymoo Sep 12th, 2012 at 7:31AM answer

Best Answer

I'll choose who deserves my attention and my heart..

Best Answer

First see that your children's needs are met...<br />
then address what's best to satisfy YOUR desires.

Best Answer

Follow your heart..I think you already know the answer to this question...

Best Answer

If u dnt mind u only prefer ur x_bf

Best Answer

Go for the person you love, does he know you have kids?

Best Answer

yes he know I have children. I live in NY and he in DC. I love him so much. I just die on the inside knowing that our time will come in two years and not now. I want to step our relationship up and have in not only in my life but know my family and children. I know he loves me and that we are a MATCH. I'm just being a child. I'm choosing out of fear and guilt. It's a shame.

Best Answer

You two can't visit one another?

Best Answer

we do visit...we see eachother almost every other week on good months but it's hard and expensive travelling all the time. In truth, i don't want to travel to him, I want to BE with him.

Best Answer

Well, you said you can't be with him for 2 years, so I guess if you want it to work you'll have to work something out with him.

Best Answer