JadeLane JadeLane 26-30 10 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Romance & True Love

The spark will burn you

Best Answer

Of course it's spark but be careful.

Best Answer

I would have to know more abt the spark.

Best Answer

the spark burns out and once burnt out trouble starts.

Best Answer

Spark.

Best Answer

Spark spark spark. That can turn into love, but usually not the other way around.

Best Answer

good point! it's funny i expected more people to say the safe route. i'm torn by this daily! thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

I learned the hard way. Married the safe guy. 15 years too late, he's gone and I am happier than ever. Spark, I tell ya!

Best Answer

Story of my life! I can't say either one has worked out too well for me, though.

Best Answer

it's so hard...presently with the spark...my ex was the reliable one. current boyfriend has more history of a flirt/party boy/attention-seeker...yet he has grown since we have been together...more risky, but that's who i want to see everyday. meanwhile, my ex just loves me on a different level. it's so hard to know...i guess time will tell. good luck to you too!

Best Answer

I say, stay with the spark but keep your guard up and your eyes open! You say he's the one you want to see every day and not your ex.. I think that speaks for itself. Just be careful!

Best Answer