Nothing to be happy about.This is classic example of "too much liberty" makes people mad.

Best Answer

its true though..at tyms we feel ...we were treated d same

Best Answer

No Federal law states you cannot give a minor alcohol. Child or not. You go to jail.

Best Answer

I believe it. In Texas there is a similar law, and MA is much more liberal and progressive.

Best Answer

Americans breathe freedom..like no one lse..Happy for u ppl

Best Answer

Wow Liberal means give children alcohol.
It's over liberalism of the west.Singapore says.

Best Answer

Yeah, well...you people are commies in disguise.

Death penalties slapped on folks for minor offenses involving drugs and firearms...that's a little too harsh for just about everyone.

Best Answer

should you give minors Alcohol....and let them have se.x with adults....all on the name of liberalism

Best Answer

"Minor" is a highly subjective term. In the United States, each state is responsible for deciding its own course of action. I guarantee that child molestation is not condoned here, so I'm not sure where your argument stands. The only allowable practice is sex between people at the age-of-consent, usually 17-years-old, which is a year before reaching the age of majority. The alcohol laws work the same way. Usually there is a cut-off age of around 16-years-old; anyone younger than that is not allowed.

Best Answer