FunnyandNerdy FunnyandNerdy 16-17, F 5 Answers Aug 18 in Embarrassing & Funny

Ohh damn I fell for it too haha!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I would not allow a child of mine to wear that. All are grown up and out of the house now, but when they were growing up, if someone gave them a shirt that said 'I'm HOT' or 'Let's get high', or had beer, alcohol, drug, cigarette logos on it or anything sexual like 'boobies', all of that, no way. My daughter came out of her room one day prancing around in a very short pair of denim shorts that said 'GIT ME' across the butt. My jaw hit the floor, she took one look at my face, went to her room, changed, and brought me the shorts, and stood there looking angry while I cut them up and put them in the trash (I always made sure the bad clothes were unwearable before trashing them after an incident of something being removed from the trash).

Best Answer

(*o*) 🙆 Damn.
Nah. I just like funny logos. None of those sexual logos and all. 😇👍

Best Answer

I get it

Best Answer

I said it aloud so many times and everyone was like what's up with this girl. 🙆Lol. Good times, good times. :D

Best Answer