bratfacee14313 bratfacee14313 22-25 5 Answers Mar 24, 2009

I used to dream like that & it scared me a lot Lol !

Fortunately, it's not that bad ;)

To see a faceless person in your dream, indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are. Perhaps you are unsure of how to read people and their emotions. And therefore are expressing a desire to know and understand these people in a deeper level.

*Best Luck*

Best Answer

I've only ever had one dream where someone was faceless. I interpreted it as my subconscious's way of saying that I have no idea what that person is thinking anymore; that I don't really know them. I don't know if you can make any connection with your dreams and my interpretation.

Best Answer

If you put any stock in Freud, faces represent individual's personas. If you are seeing the world without faces in your dreams it could be your way of sub-consciously "de-humanizing" those around you because of a fear, or inability, to confront problems and deal with issues involving people in your life. But then again I consider psychology and dream interpretation to be "soft sciences". They certainly have points of validity, but nothing I would consider "concrete". Hopefully I haven't confused you more....

Best Answer

it means that you feel alone when yur in a crowd, and you also feel you cant relate with people because they dont seem to have anything in common.

am i right?

Best Answer

That sometimes happens in my dreams too.

It's like I Feel that person more than See them! It's very bizarre!

I've gotten used to it though.

Best Answer