Nido1111 Nido1111 22-25, M 20 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Community

Racism is pretty much over with in younger generations, although it still exists in older ones. Every human has opinions, like religion, politics, economics, etc... and those are more pervasive than ob<x>jections to people due to skin colour.

Best Answer

I think that deep down in the primative parts of our brains, we fear what is different from ourselves. Our human intelligence has the capacity to override that, and embrace the differences in our races and ethnic backgrounds.<br />
So, yes, we're all a little bit racist... but no, I don't think we're pretending not to be.

Best Answer

Everyone's a little bit racist..... Avenue Q<br />
Funny but true.

Best Answer

I think its more of a stereotype then racist..but then again I think your right

Best Answer

I try to look at everyone as individual human beings and not judge any One by the acts of others no matter what their nationaliy or beliefs may be.<br />
why is it that it takes tradgedies and natural disasters to bring the human being out in everyone where color or beliefs or anything else doesn't matter.

Best Answer

wrong. not everyone is racist.

Best Answer

As an earlier person stated racism (and any other form of bigotry eg...sexism, homophobia, fear of anyone who is different is taught) and I don't believe we are all cut from that cloth. Personally I believe in one race, the human race, I don't care if you are a different ethnicity, gay, handicapped etc.....there is good in us all and if you love yourself for who you are you will not need to put anyone else in a lower class than yourself. We all feel, love, hurt, etc, be kind to your fellow man and you will love and respect yourself more for it

Best Answer

we all have to abide by the laws of work place, rules of etiquette at a social gathering, so yes, i agree we all have to watch what we say /do when it comes to voicing ur opinion.

Best Answer

I don't think everyone is racist<br />
but i do believe everyone has there own bias opinion.

Best Answer

False, I like anybody that is nice and treats me well. Racism is played out.

Best Answer

Racism is taught. If people were raised together without racism coming from society we would get along as well as a pack of dogs.

Best Answer

It's sometimes difficult to accept cultural differences, but to judge people on their country of origin, or their skin colour, is frankly ridiculous and moronic.

Best Answer

I would not say a racist but we are all prejudice against something.

Best Answer

we all have prejudices, sure...but not neccessarily ones ba<x>sed on race

Best Answer

I am not. I think discrimination of people by race or any other difference is appalling and unacceptable for a civilized society.

Best Answer

I am not racist. I don't believe in stupid skin colors.

Best Answer

come on Lushiro tell the truth

Best Answer

Go away people like you are sickening.

Best Answer

Okay i went away now you happy?

Best Answer

Best Answer