My opinion is that you are nuttier than squirrel shiet in a planters factory<br />
Your only argument is typical of the left, name calling and innuendo.<br />
I would have said more but Twyla has done an excellent job of pointing out all your fallacies.

Best Answer

I do not think the tea party is dead. I think it has accomplished many things but that the road to the dramatic change they want will take longer and require more perseverance than they expected. The Republicrats / oligarchs running both parties have more power and ability to stop the will of the people than was recognized but with sustained effort they cannot remain in power indefinitely until the people sweep them away or the country collapses under the weight of their foolishness.

Best Answer

ISLAMAPHOBIC its plain to see why you stick up for racist, bigots

Best Answer

lol... Have you gone to tea party.. you should.. these type of ad hominem attacks on those who believe that the Government destroying the economy and the future.
If I am islammaphobic for stating the truth about what is happening in the world so be it..

Best Answer

Could you give me a example to back up this accusation that a Tea Party group has been racist or bigots? Not one rogue individual but the group.

Best Answer

your profile admits your islamaphobic. and i have seen on television where the tea party has spit on a black member of congress. kicked a disabled veteran who was in washington to make sure he continued getting his benefits. why would i want to go to a meeting paid for by the koch brothers and attended by racists, sexists and religous zealots

Best Answer

another thing too, prom....if the Tea Party is so full of love for minorities, then why do you never see them at their gatherings?

Best Answer

I am not islamphobic Have pointed out the huge increase of the murder of Christians in countries like sudan, Egypt, Nigeria,, with little media coverage. That spitting incident was disproved by Andrew Brietbart.

Best Answer

Come to the gatherings and you will see them but this whole issue is a red herring to distract from the fact that they are right about the lefts insane policies that are destroying the economic future of this country.

Best Answer

Andrew Briebart -Righteous Indignation.. could you please post the video... of course there is none..

Best Answer

One can only hope.

Best Answer

The democrats haven't a chance running the wicked witch of the east

Best Answer