An additonal $50 will be left for when the grim reaper points a finger to the oldest person at my funeral and says "You're Next". Is this mean or funny?
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 24 Answers Jul 20, 2012

trolling from beyond the grave! wicked! I'm going to steal your idea! :P

Best Answer

Brilliant... BUT if they point and say you're next won't they lose the first $50 for speaking?

Best Answer

Nope. Just want one thing said. Quietly and somber.

Best Answer

That's just too funny... I love it!

Best Answer

Great idea!Whens the funeral?

Best Answer

What if all 17 of us show up with a costume on?

Best Answer

You all can be my pallbearers.

Best Answer

Kind of funny to think about Grim Reapers taking my coffin to the grave. Imagine what everyone would think driving past the cemetery. What a sight that would be!

Best Answer

I've read worse- a demand from a nudist that all be nude and a demand that if they out live her, her parents are to be publically ousted and they'res all sorts of crap with pets including putting them down and adding to the coffin

Best Answer

Keep the 100 Bucks, I'll do it for free. Hell, I'll even bring an actual damn scythe. None of that foam rubber bullshit you find at the costume shop.<br />
As for mean or funny. That's easy. It's both. <br />
Love it.

Best Answer

I think it's funny. Interesting topic.

Best Answer

Do you have enough $50's to dole out?I would show up just to see how many took you up on the offer.

Best Answer

I think I'd set a limit of people. And only first come first serve.

Best Answer

That's funny and weird! If I were at the funeral, I'd freak out if I saw the Grim Reaper sitting around. lol<br />
You're silly.

Best Answer

Exceptionally mean. A funeral should be a time of rememberance, a time to look back at a person's life and be thankful for what they brought and to acknowledge their passing and the void they will leave in our lives. A joke such as the one described would deminish the meanging of the moment and cast a shadow over your life because you would no longer be remembered for the person you were and the things you did and contributed, but rather for having made a mockery of a moment when people had gathered to give their last respect and honour your memory.

Best Answer

Its my funeral! Don't you think I should do it my way? A funeral should reflect the person personality and who they are. I believe most people who know me, know my sense of humor, and probably find it pretty funny.

Best Answer

Falcran-Hope I have not offended you in the way I answered. I do not think she would go through with it anyway. It is just a joke. Hopefully.

Best Answer

You have not dear Lady, no worries. I simply have burried far too many loved ones already to be able to look upon such an occasion in any other way than with sadness and a sense of tromendous loss, regardless of the person's character in life.

Best Answer

Charles Addams would be proud of you.

Best Answer

It's both mean and kind of funny.But raise the stakes a little,and I'll submit an application for the job.

Best Answer

I think you need to increase the funds. And make it more interesting...Have the person walk around and touch people! Other stuff, since he or she cannot speak. An entire funeral in silence would be difficult. Think of it as charity to the Reaper.

Best Answer

Well I WON'T be attending your funeral...I really don't like folks pointing at me

Best Answer

That's brilliant! I want someone to do that at my funeral.

Best Answer

That last part is kinda mean. You'll give grandma a heart attack

Best Answer

She's already gone.

Best Answer

Well then you'll give your old saggy husband already mourning your death a heart attack.

Best Answer

Then we can see each other in afterlife.

Best Answer

funny. do you want me to do it?

Best Answer

I'd do it!

Best Answer