I think it's In N Out's special sauce and their fries!! Plus they're all over California which is my home! Hands down! I've had Five Guys and I wasn't all that impressed.
CB714 CB714 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

In N Out all the way. And I've lived on both coasts.

Best Answer

In and out hands down. Double cheeseburger animal style rocks.

Best Answer

Make your own. In N Out came to this state two years ago and they aren't so great. Five Guys is just another corporate burger. Make your own with bacon in the meat. Serve it with a kaiser bun with cheese and jalapenos. In N Out and Five Guys don't offer beer and that is another reason to make your own burgers at home.

Best Answer

5 Guys for sure. They hyper here in Utah is ridiculous. It's only popular because it's from Cali...OOhhhhh ahhhhh! Phhhtt.

Best Answer

<b><u> FIVE GUYS

Best Answer

Have 5 guys up here and I'm not impressed. Haven't been to an In n out since I was a kid, so I don't remember those. Frankly, I think Jack in the Box has better burgers and they are far cheaper (as far as chain stores go).

Best Answer

I have only had either of them once...so I don't think I am really qualified to answer!! :)

Best Answer