elixabelle elixabelle 51-55, F 87 Answers Jun 7, 2012

Mother Teresa

Best Answer

guilt.

Best Answer

Me.<br />
Can't say I'm surprised by the hostility, especially if it comes from people who have been abused by our clergy. The priesthood, like the faculty of British public schools, has been a safe place for pederasts to hide for far too long. Unlike the schools, the church took way too long to admit and fix the problem. Our leadership consistently made disastrous decisions by not turning over people and evidence to the civil authorities for prosecution all over for many, many years. If the punishment is execution, I gladly volunteer to pull the trigger, the switch, the lever, whatever.<br />
As for the laity, we don't bugger teenagers or eat babies at a higher rate then Baptists or atheists. That is a solid, scientific fact from studies around the world.

Best Answer

Sadly, I think of a religion that has NO bearing whatsoever with what Christ taught.........their arrogance at calling themselves the one 'true' religion.....their enormous wealth, etc.........the fantastic ceremonies, robes, etc., that, again, have NOTHING to do with Christianity....<br />
Their investments in businesses the world over..I know this for a fact as I used to work with a man who had the position at a local bank that managed the church's business interests in Columbus, OH!! as if I wasn't disgusted enough by the C church, that really did it!!<br />
as the saying goes...........'Religions preach love, but they all hate each other"..........amen to that!!!!!

Best Answer

more than one word, but boy is it good! well said...and Amen!

Best Answer

thanks........(blushing!!)........I can never limit myself to short replies!!! lol.........

Best Answer

controlling

Best Answer

Pope

Best Answer

phedophiles

Best Answer

depressing eh?

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

Rules.

Best Answer

Corruption

Best Answer

Masquerade

Best Answer

Danny - A guy I know lol

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

scary lol

Best Answer

Mass.

Best Answer

murder...lol...okay not funny!

Best Answer

Cows, because catholic sounded like cow lick when I was younger, and now I just see a mooing mammal when I hear catholic.

Best Answer

Confusion....and this is coming from a Catholic!

Best Answer

fathersmolestingchoirboys

Best Answer

greed

Best Answer

Confession.

Best Answer

nun

Best Answer