maverick1962 maverick1962 51-55, M 6 Answers Jan 24 in Community

Piano and harp ?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

If you really mean "stringed" instruments as opposed to "string" instruments in an orchestral setting, then a piano and a harp qualify as non-bowed stringed instruments.

Otherwise a classical guitar, and a lute (such as played in a Vivaldi Lute Concerto in a baroque orchestra), I suppose could be a non-bowed string instrument.

Best Answer

Piano and harp were the responses I sought. I hope I didn't present the question in ambiguous manner. My apologies if it was so. I thought a musician or a member of a symphony orchestra would come forward with the answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

Actually, I sang for ten seasons with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra's Chorus, during the Solti and Giulini years.

Best Answer

Alex...is that you?

Best Answer

Damn, my cover is blown.

Best Answer

Flute and Clarinet?

Best Answer

Stringed ?

Best Answer

LOL...I thought it said unbowed, non stringed instruments...!!! I am tired and I have the flu...sorry :/

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

It's okay. Hope you get to feeling better. A lot of my friends have had or are enduring some form of flu. Flu is rampaging around this part of Oklahoma.

Best Answer

Unbowed stringed....

Best Answer

Yeah, I got that. See above. Sorry. :/

Best Answer

Ok thanks. My eye sight isn't what it used to be. Need some new spectacles. Lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer