tak1 tak1 36-40, M 12 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I accept'um ..of course ...to react any other way is just RUDE ...THEY'RE jus tryin to b NICE

Best Answer

i'm a compliment ***** :D gimme compliments! even obvious lies! gimme gimme gimme! MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm compliments!

Best Answer

The second one. I remember a bouncer once told me my dress was nice as he was checking my ID and I thought it was a little plain and a touch short, so I told him no one likes a smart *** and then totally got refused a stamp cause his friend decided I'd already had too much :(

Best Answer

Wow that was harsh of them. One persons' 'plain', though, is another persons' 'understated elegance'. Either that or he was admiring your legs...

Best Answer

REGARDLESS of how U think u look , someone gives u a COMPLIMENT ...& u call them a SMARTA$$?..nice o.O

Best Answer

I'm not sure....guess I'd have to be complimented first....

Best Answer

I read somewhere that some females were bad at receiving compliments and I was one of them. Someone says "Nice dress" I would reply "What this old thing". So after reading that I stopped, well mostly, just say thank you and smile so with grace I guess.

Best Answer

i can never believe compliments on me

Best Answer

Blows from a blunt object :/

Best Answer

Yeah they can make you squirm a little if it's given very sincerely. I usually force a "thank you, that's nice to hear" out, but I can feel awkward doing it.

Best Answer

I usually just smile half heartedly then proceed to think of ways in which that person could be trying to leverage that compliment or get close to me to gain something for themselves.

Best Answer