WaDiva WaDiva 36-40, F 6 Answers Jan 23 in Community

A recent injury has made me reliant on others in a way I am not used to and don't enjoy. Luckily its only temporary.

Best Answer

I've been there! I hate it. The guilt you feel that you can not do what you use to do.

Best Answer

Some health complaint that made work difficult.

Best Answer

Hugs

Best Answer

My living situation.

Best Answer

Explain

Best Answer

I'm living with my boyfriend and he supports me financially, but I'm unhappy here. If I move out and go back with my mom, I'll be broke, but happy. So I'm just vulnerable either way.

Best Answer

I am still in the state of deep hurt, that the slightest thing can set me off. I still have alot of healing to do, and I've got to do that on my own. I just have to ignore everyone else and stop putting everyone else first. Mere talking to someone else, isn't going to cut it for me. I know people have made a mockery of my life. I honestly want nothing to do with anyone.

Best Answer

I don't feel like drawing, I guess you could say artist block.

Best Answer

The generator for my deflector sheilds failed. Twice!

Best Answer

Not sure what you are talking about

Best Answer

Haha. Nor am I.

Best Answer

At least your honest

Best Answer

I hide my vulnerability behind lame jokes about space ships which I don't understand.

Best Answer